Do you have concerns about:
- Running out of money if you (or your spouse or parent) become ill and require
- Having no control over who provides care for you if you need it
- Choosing the type of care you want and where you want to receive it
- Leaving an inheritance to your loved ones, only to have it taken by their creditors
- Your children misusing the property or money you leave to them
- Providing support to a loved one with a disability both during your lifetime
and after your passing
- Making sure your wishes about care and your finances are carried out
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, Thies & Lihn, PLLC
can help. A long-term care asset protection plan is not a one-size-fits-all
set of documents. Each plan is designed based on your concerns, your desires,
and your goals.
Contact us today, so we can assist in securing the best long-termcare plan for your or your loved one.